FS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
FS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of March 10, 2013.
What we collect:
The information we may collect includes but is not limited to: Name, contact information, including email address, demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests, other information relevant to customer and affiliates and/or offers, credit card and/or bank account information such as account name, number, expiration date, cvs number etc., which would be necessary to purchase products from us. This information is for billing purposes only and will not be shared.
What we do with the information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you download free software, enter a contest, order email newsletters or join a limited-access premium site. We use your personal information for these primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find software, services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Consent: If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of FS .
But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Whizgaming.com, Inc. products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from FS .
FS occasionally allows other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services, using postal mail only. If you do not want to receive these offers, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from third parties.
Notice to Parents or Guardians: We want to help you safeguard your children's privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet.
Children: Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to FS using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to First Solutions, Inc., 92 Lenora St, Seattle, WA 98121 USA. or emailing us at [email protected].
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to First Solutions, Inc, 92 Lenora St, Seattle, WA 98121 USA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at either of the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
ALL LINKS ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT WARRANTED FOR CONTENT, ACCURACY OR ANY OTHER IMPLIED OR EXPLICIT PURPOSE.
FirstSolutions.org IS COPYRIGHTED BY First Solutions, Inc AND FirstSolutions.org AND NO PART OF THIS SITE MAY BE COPIED, OR CHANGED IN ANY FORMAT, SOLD, OR USED IN ANY WAY.